Visualizações de páginas no último mês

Japaneseww2

Japaneseww2

Us marines

Us marines

sábado, 9 de julho de 2011





















It doesn´t have much to do with modelling, but I allways love this Swoptablles. I´ve been buying some and others I stil had from the good old days....They were expensive in the past and they stil are, but, I can´t explain wath this plastic figures have in them...I like them a lot.......About the fort...I had a Timpo Fort Worth that my father bought to me for good behaviour. Unfortunnatelly, I had to change from my house and those summer batles in the sand box made me lost it for ever....Years later a school mate gave me one made of wood....I cleaned it and made some restauration....NOW I HAVE A NEW FORT MADE OF WOOD...A very old toy that made wonders for most boys and girls of my generation........................Hope you like it too.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário